Every mechanical repair we perform is precisely completed to ensure the final product is within factory specifications - guaranteeing the unit will operate as it was originally designed, or better. We simply do not regard any project complete until the repaired and individually tested components are assembled into a cleaned, refurbished housing and then retested again as a complete system. The result is a reputation for quality that is uncompromising in terms of tolerances, clearances, balance and operation. A Koffler Electric repair or refurbishment is guaranteed reliable and ready to go back into operations from the moment it leaves our shop.
Our capabilities include:
- Repair of centrifuges, fans, blower, gearboxes and pumps
- Complete machine shop services
- Babbitt Bearing (centrifugal spun)
- Manufacture small and large parts up to 120" in diameter and 50" between centers
- Welding and fabrication with full metal spray capabilities